Shanahan Family Law is an exclusive family law practice in Maroochydore with a commitment to meeting and surpassing client expectations with technical ability, effective communication, and the ability to find solutions where others often do not.
Our family law practice is looking to bring on and develop talent. We are seeking a confident, motivated, and driven family lawyer to further develop their career.
The successful applicant will work under the direct supervision of our Principal Solicitor in the areas of:
• Divorce applications
• Contested and consensual property matters
• Contested and consensual parenting matters
• Domestic violence applications
As a family lawyer at our Maroochydore office, you will:
• Build & maintain client relationships
• Maintain the reputation of the firm to a high standard
• Participate in networking events
What’s on offer
• A practice that supports your career path
• On the job training & participation in professional development opportunities
• A competitive salary based on experience
• A supportive culture & team environment
• Emphasis on work-life balance
• Modern IT facilities and paperless practice
Skills and experience
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Have a confident, determined & proactive personality
• Have an empathetic attitude to clients
• Would describe yourself as self-driven, career focused and a critical thinker
• Have strong research skills
• Can foster and develop effective inter-office and networking relationships
• Are prepared to drive your own career path, with guidance & mentoring
How to apply
Please forward your letter of application, together with accompanying Curriculum Vitae and a copy of your official academic record to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that applications from agencies will currently not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.