Shanahan Family Law is a Maroochydore-based family law practice committed to surpassing client expectations on expertise, effective communication, and finding solutions where others struggle.
Our family law practice is looking to bring on and develop talent. We seek a confident, motivated, and driven family lawyer to further develop their career.
The successful applicant will work under the direct supervision of our Principal Solicitor in the areas of:
- Divorce applications;
- Contested and consensual property matters;
- Contested and consensual parenting matters;
- Domestic violence applications.
As a family lawyer at our Maroochydore office, you will:
- Build & maintain client relationships;
- Maintain the reputation of the firm to a high standard;
- Participate in networking events.
What’s on offer
- A practice that supports your career path;
- On-the-job training & participation in professional development opportunities;
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- A supportive culture & a team environment;
- Emphasis on work-life balance;
- Modern IT facilities and a paperless practice.
Skills and experience
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a confident, determined & proactive personality;
- Have an empathetic attitude to clients;
- Would describe yourself as self-driven, career-focused and a critical thinker;
- Have strong research skills;
- Can foster and develop effective inter-office and networking relationships;
- Are prepared to drive your own career path with guidance & mentoring.
How to apply
Please forward your application letter, accompanying Curriculum Vitae and a copy of your official academic record to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that applications from agencies will currently not be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.