We care about you.
Shanahan Family Law listens, cares and gets results
We believe in caring and listening to our clients and have had a 98% success rate since 2009 for over 4,000 clients. We have made it our hallmark to be different and believe that our clients should not have to just “get through” their legal issues – they should move past term in a dignified manner.
We are here to assist you
In achieving your goals and tailor our service to suit your requirements and individual circumstance.
Luke Shanahan started the law firm to offer people a cost-effective way to resolve family law matters and acknowledge that people are not numbers.
Our peri-urban beginnings mean we are down to earth, friendly, and approachable but it does not stop us from being able to represent matters Australia wide, other than Western Australia. We believe in supporting the community and we give back regularly through our work as approved Legal Aid providers. We are experts in family law and highly experienced in all aspects of divorce, separation, and relationship breakdown.
What to expect in your initial appointment:
- You will meet with one of our professional solicitors.
- We will listen to you and discuss what you want to achieve out of the appointment and get an understanding of your circumstances.
- We will then discuss the options that are available to you.
- You will then be informed of any relevant costs, if applicable.
- What to expect next will be clearly identified to you and time-frames will be agreed upon for any follow up appointments.
We take on one special case each month on a pro bono bases.
We have a heart for children that find themselves in tough circumstances and we do everything possible to help the courts make the decisions that are in the best interest of the child.
If you feel your child is suffering at the hands of an unfit caregiver and you don’t have the financial means to resolve the matter. Email us your details.