So often, the breakdown of a relationship sparks the fear of failure and carries many emotions, such as shame, hurt, disappointment, resentment, or anger.
We often say to our clients that there is no rule book on navigating a relationship breakdown; it has taken years to build up and will take some time to heal. A relationship breakdown may leave you feeling lost and unsure of where to begin.
During a relationship breakdown, parties often operate at heightened emotions. They can get caught up in how they feel, which means they are exhausted when it comes to thinking practically about how to move forward with childcare and property arrangements.
That is where Shanahan Family Law steps in. We replace Failure with Future. We work with you to take back control of your situation with a holistic approach to help you move forward for a brighter future.
The Positivity Blog has posted 9 Tips to Overcome failure, which include:
- First, accept how you feel;
- Remember: you are not a failure just because you have had a setback in your life;
- Be constructive and learn from this situation;
- Remind yourself: anyone who wants to do things of value in life will fail at some point, but it does not mean all ventures will result in failures;
- Let it out into the light, aka VENT!
- Find inspiration and support from your world;
- Move forward again, do not get stuck in mulling this situation over for too long;
- Act on that plan right after you have drawn it up;
- Improve your self-esteem.
The starting point in implementing these steps? Book a free discovery call with us so that we can discuss the best way to untangle your situation. Our experienced Family Law Solicitors at Shanahan Family Law will work with you to create an action plan. They will allow you to let it all out into the light. By taking action, you become unstuck and move forward with your future.